Good day, I'm asking if my work can be taken seriously on this forum. All of my previous efforts to get ahead thus far have been met only with blank emails, rejections and redicule. On the brighter side my work has not yet been disclosed. Ironically I've formulated a mathematical algorithm that's potentially capable of data compression far beyond the present paradigm. My compression algorithm is a bit unorthodox and may be quite revolutionay. Mathematically
it can compress large quantities of data down to extremely small sizes with a minimal quantity of processes.( E.g 1Gb to less than 1 Mb) Albeit the fact that this may sound absurd and hence the reason why Iv thus far been met only with ridicule, its absolutely quite possible. My math somewhat finds its way around kolgomorov complexity. I can prove this, but I would like to do a little more than proofs. I would like to see this great work made a reality. I am however more of a mathematician than a software writer, and unfortunately I cant patent a mathematical algorithm. I'm looking for support/partnership to convert my algorithm to a working software. Is that possible on this forum? Is there anyone here who's willing to jump on board to be a part of this great endeavour? I will greatly appreciate any and all feedback and comments. I graciously look forward to a reply...

Sebastian Phillip Sankar