"A dead man's switch (see alternative names) is a switch that is designed to be activated or deactivated if the human operator becomes incapacitated, such as through death, loss of consciousness, or being bodily removed from control. Originally applied to switches on a vehicle or machine, it has since come to be used to describe other intangible uses like in computer software." (weakpedia.. i mean wikipedia)

To all newcomers to the forum if you say you have something that can do what no other person figured out a solution for try to have a back up just in case. Maybe you are afraid your underwear for a mask is not enough to protect you, or you might get a impossible computer virus in the brain which a computer virus can't cross into other species but ok.

How about giving your info to someone else as a last resort and what better place than someone in this forum... I assume. Despite they didn't figure it out yet or never will it's not their fault they are taught to think the way they do, since they are they and you are you.

Despite this message is slightly amusing to lighten the mood it should be taken seriously... If you care.

Who you choose is up to you. Usually the serious ones have their email to send info... (to members. What you don't? Fine you get nothing and like it.) Or you can send it to multiple people you know but you should also send at least to another person you don't know after a certain time frame. Not to some homeless stranger on the street they don't count.

Also don't be naive to think certain people will take good care of the info. Plenty of naive people you don't have to be one too. Or to someone with a above average IQ... well good luck on that.

Here is one site that might help but you can use your own if you like. deadmansswitch.net
Even some emails can send thing at certain time frames but I would not trust the security on those depending on the site since even some cloud storage sites or emails can access and erase content they do not find acceptable or even erase your account if not used after a while.
Maybe some people below can give advise... or maybe not. Or just give up since no one deserves it... but then again you deserve nothing others have given you too then. :P
You are not allowed to see this. Fine, say hello if you did.