Thread: compgt spam

Thanks

compgt spam

All sent items gone in my Sent Folder, again!

I messaged some of you here again, about Sami Runsas' brain tumor news in December 2012, because something bad happened to me too that month. Sami was a very good programmer. I just content myself now thinking that he wasn't being heckled or deterred by some computer or data storage companies' "mafia group" while writing his superior compression programs.

What's happening to the world?! Manipulated by power groups for gain or profit.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 728 Posts
    I think its a really bad topic for your spam, just stop it.

3. Thanks (4):

mhajicek (31st March 2020),michael maniscalco (24th March 2020),Mike (26th March 2020),Stefan Atev (24th March 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelwien View Post
    I think its a really bad topic for your spam, just stop it.
    So, did you delete my sent messages again?! It's *my* Sent Folder, not yours!!

You don't know anything...!!

As i've told you before, this forum is not yours, even if you're the one paying for it. It's public. It has become public, it's existence maintained by the patronage of the forum members. I guess this "Shelwien" handle is now or still owned by British MI5, as before when i was 'M' and JB. But maybe you're not the first Shelwien.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by compgt View Post
    So, did you delete my sent messages again?! It's *my* Sent Folder, not yours!!

You don't know anything...!!

As i've told you before, this forum is not yours, even if you're the one paying for it. It's public. It has become public, it's existence maintained by the patronage of the forum members. I guess this "Shelwien" handle is now or still owned by British MI5, as before when i was 'M' and JB. But maybe you're not the first Shelwien.
    We're not here to steal your ideas or claim credit for your actions. I feel sorry for you as I'd guess there is some mental health issue here, which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I'm not being mean and there is no stigma associated IMO, but please do consider getting help.

However please stop sending me messages. I don't feel that request is in any way an infringement on your rights - yes it's *your* sent folder, but it's also *my* inbox and just as I can opt out of all sorts of sources of spam I am exercising my right to do it here too. I request that you take me off your list.

6. Thanks (3):

mhajicek (31st March 2020),michael maniscalco (31st March 2020),schnaader (31st March 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesB View Post
    We're not here to steal your ideas or claim credit for your actions. I feel sorry for you as I'd guess there is some mental health issue here, which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I'm not being mean and there is no stigma associated IMO, but please do consider getting help.

However please stop sending me messages. I don't feel that request is in any way an infringement on your rights - yes it's *your* sent folder, but it's also *my* inbox and just as I can opt out of all sorts of sources of spam I am exercising my right to do it here too. I request that you take me off your list.
    Noted. I don't have a list. I think of notable figures here to send to. Now that you've informed me, i should not be sending you messages anymore in the future. Those messages were sent to you in private. But it's my Sent Folder. Should not had been deleted by Shelwien.

He implies he can do anything because he's the one paying for this forum; what if i keep telling that i co-designed this encode.su GUI in the 1970s Cold War when i was a very talented child? I was enthused when i saw encode.ru again. You, JamesB, probably knew me only in the late 80s. Yes, i was surprised by the "brain tumor" tag on Sami and Dec. 2012.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by compgt View Post
    Noted. I don't have a list. I think of notable figures here to send to. Now that you've informed me, i should not be sending you messages anymore in the future. Those messages were sent to you in private. But it's my Sent Folder. Should not had been deleted by Shelwien.

He implies he can do anything because he's the one paying for this forum; what if i keep telling that i co-designed this encode.su GUI in the 1970s Cold War when i was a very talented child? I was enthused when i saw encode.ru again. You, JamesB, probably knew me only in the late 80s. Yes, i was surprised by the "brain tumor" tag on Sami and Dec. 2012.
    It appears to me he can as in fact do it, as he did actual do it .
    You are acting like an entitles child here. You didn't pay for any service here, you don't own anything. You don't have ownership of anything. Shelwin does and he is sharing this freely to you.
    if you dont like how he shares his toys with you, then go home and play with your own.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SvenBent View Post
    It appears to me he can as in fact do it, as he did actual do it .
    You are acting like an entitles child here. You didn't pay for any service here, you don't own anything. You don't have ownership of anything. Shelwin does and he is sharing this freely to you.
    if you dont like how he shares his toys with you, then go home and play with your own.
    Yes, with the software tools at his disposal, he can do it, and he did it. But with proper ethics, he should not had deleted my SentFolder, all my sent items gone. And then he evaded guilt by saying it was part of the app, that's its automated delete for what appears to be spam. Then later admitted he deleted them on his own.

Yes, i didn't pay any service here and i didn't say i owned anything here, except my posts and messages, which was allowed by my right to free expression. But surely, surely, i planned this encode.ru in the 1970s, even co-designing this VBulletin GUI we so like to use now. I was expecting some welcome, since i thought they're the ones who remember well the purposes of this forum (i forgot) and the compressors up to the 1980s. Something like, "compgt, this is the encode.ru we were still planning in the 1980s, now it's here. Welcome! Hope you can contribute more to data compression field." But alas, the notable members here are tied to tech giants that betrayed and denied me my due ownerships of, say, Yahoo, Google and Facebook.