Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019-nCoV

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauro Vezzosi View Post

I think self quarantine at home is helpful, there is less risk of infecting other people, and family members are probably already infected with a member as well.
    If a person feels sick, he is hospitalized, assuming that there is room because in some hospitals, even if expanded, places are scarce and someone dies at home.
    Here too we are trying to create a field hospital and to use a shed useful for 500 places, but it takes doctors, nurses and new machinery to be added in addition to those already in use and it takes time.
    Italy Covid-19 Deaths: 1,800+
    Covid-19 is now plaguing Europe.

I worry for this world again, as in the Cold War. Hope a vaccine is available soon, immediately.

Here in the Philippines, we are in lockdown and "enhanced community quarantine." People are not allowed to go out as much as possible. No mass transportation allowed now too.
    As of March 17, 2020 Philippines:
    Confirmed Covid-19 cases: 187
    Recovered: 4
    Deaths: 12

I can't help but tie this to US Elections. Before, it's Trump's collusion with Russia; now it's Covid-19 plaguing US Elections.
    Last edited by compgt; 17th March 2020 at 13:41.

Thanks
    i brought hundreds of face masks (rather cheap in china now, about $0.2 per one) and a lot of alcohol spray home from carrefour today. all goods are supplied as normal, no looting.
    i thinks china is winning the coronavirus war. no more native people get infected for almost a week. all new cases come from immigration.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RichSelian View Post
    i brought hundreds of face masks (rather cheap in china now, about $0.2 per one) and a lot of alcohol spray home from carrefour today. all goods are supplied as normal, no looting.
    i thinks china is winning the coronavirus war. no more native people get infected for almost a week. all new cases come from immigration.
    No country is winning the coronavirus war. The death toll is catastrophic. Especially if this coronavirus is designed for biological warfare. The virus designers must learn now the impact to humanity is severe, even to global economies, must not be repeated in the future. The spread of the virus is hard to control. The best we could do is to impose lockdowns across countries, and cities. Biological warfare is unacceptable. Gene-sequencing laboratories should not be re-creating these viruses, even if they think they can contain them.

Thanks
    I'm a Vietnamese and currently my country have only 204 cases, with 55 cases are fully recovered and 0 death so far...
    Not sure if I should panick that much but I am panicking af right now, especially when I know how bad it could be. Look at what it did to Italy and USA...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by snowcat View Post
    I am panicking af right now
    There is a cure when needed (given by medical professional):
    https://techstartups.com/2020/03/28/...-z-pak-update/
    https://techstartups.com/2020/03/31/...tients-100-su/

6. Thanks:

snowcat (1st April 2020)

Thanks
    Last edited by Sportman; 3rd April 2020 at 12:21.

Thanks
    on the other hand truth only comes when everything is evaluated ever if right or wrong.

Over a trillion for corona stimulus they voted on and the people get around 200 billion (1/10). what about the the majority of the trillion? O that goes to organizations like arts, public broadcasting, etc. in other words mostly unrelated things.

remember the coronavirus of 2012 the media said it would be a pandemic? More died from the common flu yet didnt destroy the world economy which more people will get sick and die from other things than the virus.

People with low vitamin D levels report say get it serious. And people which have a genetically low vitamin C also.

"The microbe is nothing. The terrain is everything" — Claude Bernard 1813-1878 (widely regarded to be the father of modern physiology).
    “The primary cause of disease is in us, always in us” — Professor Pierre Antoine Bechamp, 1883.

How does one get bad terrain? environment from the AIR, WATER, FOOD.

What does air have and why do wild fires go more out of control? Why are toxic metals in more people and increasing every year like aluminum, mercury, etc? Too much chromium which the side affect is lung scaring (breathing issues)?

What happens when you put metal in the microwave? bad idea. or putting your head outside the microwave bad but not constant(one punch). How would the body react when something else that gives off the waves nonstop like sitting/sleeping next to a router/modem (never ending soft taps) and a person has metals as most do? why do people with health issues get problems with more radiation just like people that die from corona?

Even if you feel good and not sick its those people that spread the "virus" as the media says since they dont know it yet. If that is true since who knows then you are to blame. As the the CDC and WHO saying masks are useless but it can spread though talking well that is another oxymoron thing to say which they are not stupid so whats the deal? either they lie or are incompetent which either way why does anyone listen to anything a liar/idiot says?

the odd thing their are reports that some people are getting it without being in contact with anyone or anything for over 20 days. Very strange things.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a dog? WHAT?
    Last edited by Trench; 4th April 2020 at 18:20.

Thanks
    essential items to have will recover even when infected.

Russian Research Institure patented product http://biosilverlab.com
    Spray colloidal silver on mask last whole day ( 70% alcohol last 15 minutes only ). If symptoms show ingest will remove virus from throat

UV lights kills all virus : https://tekwase.com/search?q=Uvc

Hydrogen water best immunity boost :
    https://earlytechadopters.com/collec...ogen-generator

Any interedting items to add ? ( like off the counter drugs which effective kill virus ? )

Thanks
    chinese scientists said that do not spray anything like alcohol or disinfectant on mask, they will break the micro-structure of a mask and make it useless.

11. Thanks:

encode (11th April 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RichSelian View Post
    chinese scientists said that do not spray anything like alcohol or disinfectant on mask, they will break the micro-structure of a mask and make it useless.
    I think that only apply for specialized mask. Currently I don't think normal mask has those things...

Thanks
    The daily reports are partial because it is unknown how many all the infected and dead people actually are.
    So what can be more realistic numbers?
    Some data relating to Italy.

Infected

Link:
    This study estimates that the population of plausible (contagious) active cases at 2020/03/24 was almost ten times higher than official cases, in the order of 530,000 units compared to 54,030 official cases.
    The uncertainty around this estimate is quite wide: it ranges from a minimum of 350,000 cases to a maximum of 1,200,000 contagious people currently.
    A more elaborate estimate of the number of active infected people would rise to 775,000, ranging from a minimum of 500,000 to a maximum of 1,350,000.

Link 1 2 3:
    "In Italy, our results suggest that, cumulatively, 5.9 [1.9-15.2] million people have been infected as of March 28th, giving an attack rate of 9.8% [3.2%-25%] of the population".
    Many other researchers believe this estimate is quite high.

Link:
    Castiglione d'Adda, a core of infection, out of 60 blood donors, 40 tested positive without knowing it. All asymptomatic, escaping official statistics: they came into contact with the disease, they did not develop it, but they produced the antibodies, as if they had been vaccinated.

Dead (towns and cities in the area of the main infection)

Link:
    Albino: 24 death from 2019/02/23 to 2019/03/27, 145 death in the same days of 2020, 30 COVID-19 certified.
    San Pellegrino Terme: 2 death from 2019/03/01 to 2019/03/29?, 45 death in the same days of 2020, 11 COVID-19 certified.
    Scanzorosciate: 135 death (80 in a retirement home for the elderly) since the beginning of the emergency, ~45 last year, <20 COVID-19 certified.

Link:
    Bergamo: on average in the last few years 98 death from 2019/03/01 to 2019/03/24, 446 in the same days of 2020, 136 COVID-19 certified.

Link:
    Como: on average 140 death from February 23 to March 21 of the years 2015-2020, 232 in the same days of 2020, 11 COVID-19 certified.

It can be assumed that due to the lockdown, for example, there are fewer deaths from road and work accidents (due to fewer people around), more from non-COVID-19 pneumonia and heart attacks (due to full intensive care).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12