Thread: All Sent items gone!

Thanks

All Sent items gone!

As most of you know, i was just sending you some new messages, like my message to you if i "should bring the tech companies to court," which became a separate thread. But suddenly all my sent messages are gone just now! To my surprise, zero messages in my sent items box!

I am beginning to think if this has indeed become a dictatorship as others say, if the administrators willfully deleted my messages.

Or to give the administrators the benefit of the doubt, maybe encode.su was just hacked, or only my account was hacked.

This is just to inform you all. I like this forums.

I already messaged the administrators if my sent items folder can be restored, if possible.

Enjoy your day! Happy New Year 2020!

Truly,

Gerald

Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 757 Posts
    I confirm deleting all messages sent by compgt as spam.
    Vbulletin (the forum engine) lacks options to control PM, so I can't do much else to remove already sent spam-like messages.
    I can't read your PM messages to see which is which.
    And sure, not allowing spam is dictatorship.

3. Thanks (2):

Eppie (6th January 2020),kaitz (30th December 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelwien View Post
    I confirm deleting all messages sent by compgt as spam.
    Vbulletin (the forum engine) lacks options to control PM, so I can't do much else to remove already sent spam-like messages.
    I can't read your PM messages to see which is which.
    And sure, not allowing spam is dictatorship.
    It's my messages, Shelwien, not yours. You must understand that encode.su forum is not yours only. The public members like own it. Encode.su thrives through the members' participation in these forums. This is a public forum.

I don't know spam. My messages are valid legitimate correspondence. Where's my freedom of speech rights? Besides, those are private messages to receivers, not publicly shown.

-- Gerald

Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 757 Posts
    To make things clear, I reacted to receiving two messages like this:
    https://encode.su/threads/3063-compg...ll=1#post59191

Thanks
    That's real, but i'm not officially recognized, in tech and Hollywood music and movies. These areas are largely my work, my production, my management, my tech designs, my improvements and refinements. I took charge of modern computing, during late 1970s to early 80s.

@Shelwien, are you being pressured by the tech giants? If so, i am getting you into trouble; i am sorry. Two things happen to those who interact with me, or those who have inside knowledge of me, or associated with me. They are either compensated huge or limited: They are compensated huge by like being made CEO and executives of top tech companies, or presidents of the US and other countries, paid big money one-time or periodically, etc. (If you are being pressured, then you are being limited by these big-leagues Hollywood and tech giants who owe me bigtime.)

All because i have supposed billion$ in Hollywood companies and tech giants which they have been corrupting for decades now.

Thanks
    I use the forum for meaningful discussions and consider messages you sent to me as spam. If you will continue with it, i will vote for closing your account here, allowing me to no more spend time reading your shit

8. Thanks (2):

Eppie (6th January 2020),michael maniscalco (3rd January 2020)

Thanks
    @Bulat, you will vote? Oh my goodness...!

I don't consider anyone enemies here. But since you're insulting shit clearly: you're the ones new to data compression and encryption. I was earlier in the 1970s. Heck, i created or rather conceptualized encode.ru that time ("for Russia") with fellow boy and girl geniuses. I don't know about you in that era. Heck again, i remember we created this graphical user interface GUI that encode.ru uses (vBulletin) when we were boy geniuses here in the Philippines! The Communist Chinese and Russian governments may have a top-secret intel about this fact, if i wasn't too stealthy about it. I was Starfleet, making, documenting everything via movies, making Star Trek movies. Diffusing the War! Where were you?!!!

When i was still "kingly" in attitude, i may had given you that alias Bulat!

I am serious about this, i want this to be meaningful to computer scientists...for that's real history.