View Poll Results: Should i file a lawsuit against the tech giants?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, file a lawsuit so that the whole computer science world may know about this.

3 100.00%
  • No.

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?

Thanks

compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?

Hi all,

I see you're in Facebook or Google, etc. I have many FB messages to Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, etc.

I am asking billion$ from these companies since i was the child Genius/Wizard who planned them and invented or greatly improved technologies for them. And it was my maneuvers that were followed by the computer industry, favoring IBM, Microsoft, Intel, Apple, Samsung, Google, Facebook, etc. It was my planned well-coordinated release of products and technologies in a timetable of decades.

I am supposed to be founder/majority shareholder of these companies.

I should sue these companies, but immediate out of court settlement is more appropriate for me. I ask $100 billion and $110 billion from Facebook and Google respectively, for example, but of course just a few billion$ will suffice.

It should not come to lawsuits per due respect for me, for what i had accomplished for this computer and tech industry. But this is literally about huge money being stolen from me on the outset.

I wonder if anybody from encode.su, or Yann, or Jyrki, has already read my blog.

The pictures of Yann Collet and Charles Bloom in SqueezeChart, and Matt Mahoney here in encode.su and in his site, and Jarek's in a news report online recently are *very* familiar, suggesting to me that we'd met already before during Star Wars/Cold War/Star Trek time. I created Star Wars and Star Trek too i am also asking million$ or billion$ from Hollywood.

My memories are real (i.e., i'm not dreaming or imagining things, 99% true) since i can definitely recognize my voice in the bands Bread and America songs, and in some songs of Queen and Nirvana, and in many other songs. I am the real voice behind these songs. Cool to you, perhaps? They made me forget about this, maybe too much of a genius to them, but in reality it's about my money being stolen from me. (Should i bring the top Hollywood music and movie companies to court too? However, i don't have the resources or tenacity to pursue such lawsuits that may take a long time.)

It's just money, but our memories are treasured and golden they are so important to us they make us what we are.

I wonder if you can help me with the tech companies such as Facebook or Google be aware of my blog...

But be careful. This is the big leagues industry (product of Cold War) that we are dealing with here. I thought maybe it is the data compression community after all that will help me to get billion$ from "the tech giants that i created".

https://grtamayoblog.blogspot.com/20...-blog.html?m=0

https://grtamayoblog.blogspot.com/20...-tech.html?m=0

https://grtamayoblog.blogspot.com/20...ebook.html?m=0

https://grtamayoblog.blogspot.com/20...anies.html?m=0

https://grtamayoblog.blogspot.com/20...oogle.html?m=0

https://grtamayoblog.blogspot.com/20...ogies.html?m=0

In reality, the modern Nations that i created (i.e. US, UK, China (Asia), even Russia) betrayed me.

(This post and my blog is to make you aware of how the tech giants, and music and movies, came to be).

Truly,

Gerald
    Last edited by compgt; 7th February 2019 at 13:02.

Thanks
    Asking $110 billion from Google might seem too much, but from where i stood and from what i accomplished for modern computing, that's just fair. I invented and improved technologies for Microsoft, Google, Apple, Borland, Intel, AMD, Sony, Samsung, Huawei, Oppo, Facebook, etc. mostly decided in a "timetable" for review and implementation in decades to come, a coordinated release of products and technologies.

I accomplished much because i knew i "co-own" these companies! It was me deciding all along, a wizard who took charge of everything computing, and very much concerned on the upcoming internet. I say, if i was motivated only by money in inventing modern computing, then they can count on that, respect that: i need money now.

In the field of data compression, i like to think that it was me who pushed for a "Data Compression Conference", with funding i sourced out from various allied tech companies, and even from my own money. They went to me in high school and "reminded" me of this, but maybe it was the time when i re-recorded the Bread and America bands songs again in our high school campus. It was me who dictated on ZIP as the compression standard and on LZW implemented in hard disk controllers, consolidated and released the Ross N. Williams compressors, and decided the $120 million that Microsoft should pay to Stac for DoubleSpace' algorithm patent infringement. We created the comp.compression FAQ too, and maybe i was privy to the algorithms of Jules Gilbert or WEB Technologies' Datafiles/16, and decided to include them in the FAQ.

https://grtamayoblog.blogspot.com/20...ncryption.html

https://grtamayoblog.blogspot.com/20...ndom-data.html

Maybe i should really be active and vigilant in looking for lawyers this 2019. I already started messaging lawyer groups in FB Messenger and pointing them to my blog. But again, i have no resources nor mental tenacity to pursue lawsuits that may take years or more than a decade. Immediate out of court settlement can be agreed upon, is what i want.

This is the real computing History i classified "Top Secret", but being declassified now,...all for the money. I mean, Bill Gates etc. are not that worthy of all the billion$. They owe me.
    Last edited by compgt; 19th May 2019 at 10:46.

Thanks
    Last edited by compgt; 4th July 2020 at 10:36.

Thanks
    I'm not sure how to answer this poll. I remember receiving spam emails about this, but I'm not sure if this is supposed to be an effort at trolling or an exercise for mental health awareness?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWasil View Post
    I'm not sure how to answer this poll. I remember receiving spam emails about this, but I'm not sure if this is supposed to be an effort at trolling or an exercise for mental health awareness?

I'm not trolling. I don't intend it. I am not sowing discord among you. I am simply stating here the real history of modern computing. That the Philippines was the main venue of its making. (We were a military superpower, my clan. We were NASA/Starfleet.) And it's about justice, me being excluded as co-owner of the tech giants, and me being unpaid of my Hollywood music and movies. I made Star Wars, Star Trek and Transformers, you think that's cool? I say it would be cooler if i am duly paid for making these movies. So i ask million$, even billion$, from them.

https://grtamayoblog.blogspot.com/20...llion.html?m=1

Well, i'll say it again. I was a child genius in the 1970s to early 80s dictating on computer science matters. Don't be intimidated by genius keyword; well maybe "talented, prolific, precocious" child, though i failed in realtime college in the 1990s.

I was designing Intel cpus, DOS and Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Borland compilers, Visual Studio, etc. I moderated on the tech giants because i got shares in them and ownership bonds. I favored Microsoft, IBM and Intel. I accepted AMD and Cyrix, so they existed. This is the timetable i dictated for data compression and encryption too. I co-developed many ZIP compressors with my cousins and aunts (pkzip, WinZip and WinRAR), snappy, arj. The bakery bread-named compressors by Google were probably developed with me; dnd's lzturbo optimization techniques related to cpu processing, even ZSTD webpage in Facebook website is familiar, suggesting i co-developed zstd core algorithm too, like bzip2 and nanozip (i was the co-programmer, our ideas). I created and approved many ciphers too that i now rediscover in Wikipedia.

Yet my ownership bonds were not honored!

Understand me. I co-own Apple, Microsoft, IBM, Intel, AMD, Yahoo, Google, and Facebook in the 1970s. I remember i was designing the Facebook GUIs while making/shooting the "Star Trek: Enterprise" tv series. These companies, to me, were already existent as we were planning the timetable of their products and technologies. I negotiated among these companies for our future plans. I outlined the computer science timetable in Windows OSes, Visual compilers, and data compression and encryption technologies, among others. I co-own Apple that Wozniak considered me his Boss. I was genius designing computers and algorithms and software. We planned github and LinkedIn too.

Then they all stole the corporate side of me, totally pushed me out. But in the 1980s they would still come to me to ask me on computer matters, exploiting me, especially on quantum computing which i and my family pioneered. The fact that they still went to me in the 1980s is proof i was a major player in tech. Others were there to steal my shares and ownerships, wanted to take videos of me saying i didn't own the companies, wanted me to sign papers or agreements with their constant threats.

Already owning Apple, Microsoft, IBM, and Intel, i guess my plan was for me to officially be co-founder of Yahoo, Google, and Facebook at their official start up dates in the 1990s and 2000s which they just had to follow--should had followed! I moderated on everything tech that i co-own these tech giants!

They're too hardcore greedy that they wanted my ownerships for themselves, brainwashed me. That sums it up. We're talking of immense wealth here. People will do anything to be in Google, for example. Naturally, the taller, bigger, and handsome Americans and Europeans look more credible than me. But modern computer science we designed from here, in the Philippines. See, the freedom to be and to do on the Net is spawning many geniuses' creative works in the many sciences around the globe now. And on top of all these achievements, i knew quantum computing will change the world.
    Last edited by compgt; 4th July 2020 at 18:52.

Thanks
    I also don't know how to respond. Sorry, compgt.

I know a girl, who when she was still attending kindergarten told us many "true stories" that she owned dragons and distinguished fires (her father is a firefighter) and about many heroic acts she did. It was cute, but sometimes I could not handle her stories properly. Still unsure how to properly handle them.
    Now she is attending school, and these imaginations of hers slowly fade away. I can understand: she needed attention, more than she got. Maybe since she had a younger brother? I don't know.
    Today she is more mature. She still needs more attention than an average kid. It's also true that she is extremely intelligent - very smart girl and very active.

What you wrote - the style and content - reminds me of her stories.
    I have no idea why you would write what you wrote, and don't know how to respond properly. Probably the reason is the same: you need attention, and don't get enough? But you are certainly not attending kindergarten, so I'm puzzled. And JamesWasil is also puzzled. We would tell you something useful, give you something that helps, but don't know what.

How can we help?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotty View Post

How can we help?

One day he will say something like: "i gave Gotty few ideas about paq8px, but he dont want to mention me anywhere".
    The only help he needs is better doctors and/or forum ban.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan2k2 View Post
    One day he will say something like: "i gave Gotty few ideas about paq8px, but he dont want to mention me anywhere".
    Maybe there was a "Gotty" handle then, see there's a 'G' and 't' in Gotty? But i can't recall fully, his work on paq might be new indeed, done at present realtime, not 1980s.

ivan2k2, i'm fine. Maybe even finer than you. I'm remembering right?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotty View Post
    I also don't know how to respond. Sorry, compgt.

I know a girl, who when she was still attending kindergarten told us many "true stories" that she owned dragons and distinguished fires (her father is a firefighter) and about many heroic acts she did. It was cute, but sometimes I could not handle her stories properly. Still unsure how to properly handle them.
    Now she is attending school, and these imaginations of hers slowly fade away. I can understand: she needed attention, more than she got. Maybe since she had a younger brother? I don't know.
    Today she is more mature. She still needs more attention than an average kid. It's also true that she is extremely intelligent - very smart girl and very active.

What you wrote - the style and content - reminds me of her stories.
    I have no idea why you would write what you wrote, and don't know how to respond properly. Probably the reason is the same: you need attention, and don't get enough? But you are certainly not attending kindergarten, so I'm puzzled. And JamesWasil is also puzzled. We would tell you something useful, give you something that helps, but don't know what.

How can we help?

Gotty, the idea is to inform the computer science world that these tech companies were started up or planned during the Cold War. American students are now reaping the benefits of world peace which we were working on in the 1970s to the 80s. World peace happened because those militaristic power groups were satisfied already they will own these billion$-companies that i was creating and planning. I negotiated for world peace immediately because i was also thinking of my ownerships, of course!

The next idea is clearly for money purposes now (amidst this pandemic and economic recessions around the world). They owe me. Plain and simple.

Thanks
    ivan, do you want me to sing for you? No, never mind, i hardly sing these days.

Just listen to American songs, they're mostly my compositions, or i was co-composer. I wonder if i composed Russian songs during the Cold War.

Thanks
    Dutch investor Eckhart Wintzen (https://web.archive.org/web/20090713.../about-eckart/) said to Dutch inventor Jan Sloot in 1998 "demo or die" because he wanted proof the chip card manual put in Sloot’s device was the source of the video play back information.

Even if you show a working inventing you need to confirm to all requested proof to get an investment.

How do you want to backup your claims? Did you patent or deposit them at a notary office as Sloot did? Did you gave demo’s with witnesses who are still alive as Sloot did?

I don't think you make any chance against a big company without rock solid proof.

The universe is one big information field and in source we are all one. Everything we go to invent in human life time already exist, it's all about tuning to a hint or idea in the information field.

I noticed when I invented something one or more invented a similar thing round the same time. In the beginning I thought they copied me, but after contacting them I discovered it was done total independent while very similar. I went once to the local patent office to check an idea and they could not find the idea in my country, but in an other country there was the same inventing patented some years before with even a drawing what was a simple version of my drawing, so also very similar.

Ideas exist for everybody but you need to focus to tune in and heavy labor to build a product and company. I remember when I was young that James Dyson showing his vacuum cleaner idea with a container for dust but nobody wanted to do something with it. Ten years later he build and sold them with his own company what's today a very big company.

There is no free lunch.
    Last edited by Sportman; 6th July 2020 at 01:19.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by compgt View Post
    Gotty, the idea is to inform the computer science world that these tech companies were started up or planned during the Cold War. American students are now reaping the benefits of world peace which we were working on in the 1970s to the 80s. World peace happened because those militaristic power groups were satisfied already they will own these billion$-companies that i was creating and planning. I negotiated for world peace immediately because i was also thinking of my ownerships, of course!

The next idea is clearly for money purposes now (amidst this pandemic and economic recessions around the world). They owe me. Plain and simple.
    Apple is now releasing their own SOC (system on a chip). If your claims are correct, then you would already know how this chip works, the undocumented modes for it, and can show us schematics and partial things here that would prove it was developed during the Cold War and convince everyone that you were slighted by big tech companies rather than a doctor's prescription for medication. Are you able to provide the proof for this? Even partial photos that cannot be used for anything tangible but visible and verifiable enough to prove that you had it before (since no one but Apple currently has these, and if your claim is true, then you could draw or outline how these work and differences between theirs with proprietary modifications and AMD/Intel and ARM and RISC-V cpus before they ever tell the public or private engineers for firms about them. And of course you would already know what these modifications and proprietary things are, because you already invented them! Yes?). Can you provide this as evidence to prove your claims?

Thanks
    Seriously get help.
    Something is not right inside you

Thanks
    Apple is now releasing their own SOC (system on a chip). If your claims are correct, then you would already know how this chip works, the undocumented modes for it, and can show us schematics and partial things here that would prove it was developed during the Cold War and convince everyone that you were slighted by big tech companies rather than a doctor's prescription for medication. Are you able to provide the proof for this? Even partial photos that cannot be used for anything tangible but visible and verifiable enough to prove that you had it before (since no one but Apple currently has these, and if your claim is true, then you could draw or outline how these work and differences between theirs with proprietary modifications and AMD/Intel and ARM and RISC-V cpus before they ever tell the public or private engineers for firms about them. And of course you would already know what these modifications and proprietary things are, because you already invented them! Yes?). Can you provide this as evidence to prove your claims?

James, Apple is now, just now, releasing their SoC? This is already 2020, we may not have anticipated this, but maybe. Of course, i won't accurately say that these technologies were designed by us in perfect pristine form, unchanged from the 1970s. I understand that they're updating our technologies, to meet the changing needs of the times. I remember designing, improving AMD and Nvidia technologies. Even technologies on data centers or cloud computing, maybe even DeepMind. They were betting on my research all the time. Because i led my clan's science research. Because i was like a "central hub" among scientist networks. I own Microsoft, IBM, Intel, and AMD too. I was just betrayed and denied in the end.

Don't get intimidated by these pronouncements of mine. I am just telling the truth. I will not be making noise like this, if i am at least billionaire in Hollywood and tech. The truth is that i made Apple, i made it happen. I chose Steve Jobs. Others knew me as "the little Steve Jobs". I was Wozniak's Boss. My family designed the early Apple computers because we co-own Apple. I even made the movie "Jobs (2013)", not just the Marvel movies. It was Cold War, we knew flight technologies, weapons tech, even nukes. Consider me the almost one-man Standards Committee of most science and technologies. We were Starfleet, and we were taking charge of the modern science and technologies for the modern World Peace that we worked upon.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SvenBent View Post
    Seriously get help.
    Something is not right inside you
    @SvenBent, i am telling the truth.
    I just want a piece of the Hollywood and tech billion$. LOL

Am i getting you uncomfortable? Do you want me to sing for you? No, never mind, i hardly sing these days. I can't sing to you live.

But, ... i rediscovered the videos that we made in the 1970s to the 80s in YouTube. So i made a playlist of my songs, here it is. (In high-school 1988-1992, i forgot this.) That's my voice in Bread, America, etc, and they're mostly my compositions, or i was co-composer:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...oIyNo1qDv-nX2b

Do you have voice recognition software expertise? Can you spot the same voice in the official songs from different bands?

Did i get some million$ from these songs? No. Google and YouTube are mine. I co-own Hollywood music and movie companies, taken from me too.

@SvenBent, my initials are "GRT". The Guitar Man? TG man? There is a prevalence of 'g' 't' in this song, my simple "encodings". Terminal by Rupert Holmes? TR? Rainbow-Temple of the King? RT?
    Last edited by compgt; 6th July 2020 at 10:41.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportman View Post
    Dutch investor Eckhart Wintzen (https://web.archive.org/web/20090713.../about-eckart/) said to Dutch inventor Jan Sloot in 1998 "demo or die" because he wanted proof the chip card manual put in Sloot’s device was the source of the video play back information.

Even if you show a working inventing you need to confirm to all requested proof to get an investment.

How do you want to backup your claims? Did you patent or deposit them at a notary office as Sloot did? Did you gave demo’s with witnesses who are still alive as Sloot did?

I don't think you make any chance against a big company without rock solid proof.

Hello @Sportman, I was the Patent Office. I mean, it was me deciding too what technologies to recognize and who gets the patents. Mainly, i was distributing patents to various countries for a "world balance" i was idealizing and maintaining. That's why Korea and China are now major producers of smartphones (because i am Asian), though if you think about it, the technologies were my better refinements already. I was on top of almost everything science and tech. I was United Nations/NASA/Starfleet.

> I don't think you make any chance against a big company without rock solid proof.

They should be ashamed of themselves. They should just pay me. I made them. #PayTamayo

> The universe is one big information field and in source we are all one. Everything we go to invent in human life time already exist, it's all about tuning to a hint or idea in the information field.

You mean the Psychic, "Collective Consciousness" Field that is purportedly accessed by smart and genius people with ease or instantaneously in their waking moments. This was made artificially in the movie "Matrix" starring Keanu Reeves. Individual consciousness still disagree and fight against each other in there. I outlawed this mindNet or "mind network". It will just melt human brains until they are useless and dumped for nothing. The Borg of Star Trek are not considered right, but a problem. We must evolve as humans, and not with artificial devices attached to the brain and bodies.

> Ideas exist for everybody but you need to focus to tune in and heavy labor to build a product and company. I remember when I was young that James Dyson showing his vacuum cleaner idea with a container for dust but nobody wanted to do something with it. Ten years later he build and sold them with his own company what's today a very big company.

Truth be told, i co-invented, improved, and developed too the modern televisions for the 1980s and onwards (Sony is mine, i co-own too), and music component players, refrigerators, even vacuum cleaners.

Thanks
    I was the Patent Office…
    You worked there as Einstein did? I don’t think a single human can be the Patent Office entity or owner, or it must be a company that help investors registering patents at different patent offices world wide.

...They should just pay me...
    No proof, no payment.

You mean the Psychic, "Collective Consciousness" Field...
    Yes, all there is is consciousness what cause electromagnetic waves what science call matter and yes we must evolve as human by slowly moving back to our common source again, an idea is nothing else then a glimpse of that common source. Done at own power mean often progress, but it can also that somebody bring you in that position even without that you know it. This last case can have a good and bad reason, in the bad reason case it’s best to avoid it with or without help.

The only thing what is good is if you help somebody else without gaining anything for yourself, claiming something from big companies fall probably not under that definition.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportman
    You worked there as Einstein did? I don’t think a single human can be the Patent Office entity or owner, or it must be a company that help investors registering patents at different patent offices world wide.
    I don't know where you were in the 1970s but i was with the higher powers in governments, wealthy business groups, and top scientists. These patents were distributed by me among the nations for a world peace and "world balance" i idealized. These decisions of mine were to be honored and followed; i dictated them all. (So China and Korea are now major producers of smartphones, for example.) My clan was a military superpower too. We were NASA/Starfleet. I made the Star Trek movies, for that matter. What wasn't followed in the end were my Hollywood and tech ownerships, too overkill.

> No proof, no payment.

I dictated them all, and they followed me. I was the Boss. I was like their wizard grandfather and they were my grandchildren stealing from me. But now i want some billion$ from Hollywood and tech. They should just follow my order now. Sergey Brin and Larry Page are lucky i chose them. I made them. They owe me. I'm not after their billions; It's my billions too. I want my Google billions. Google should pay me now. I'm asking for it. Alphabet is mine. Google, #PayTamayo !

Yes, all there is is consciousness what cause electromagnetic waves what science call matter and yes we must evolve as human by slowly moving back to our common source again, an idea is nothing else then a glimpse of that common source. Done at own power mean often progress, but it can also that somebody bring you in that position even without that you know it. This last case can have a good and bad reason, in the bad reason case it’s best to avoid it with or without help.
    Good for you. You have some kind of understanding of this collective consciousness.

The only thing what is good is if you help somebody else without gaining anything for yourself, claiming something from big companies fall probably not under that definition.

You want to inculcate in me your concept of goodness? I was a wise Jedi of Star Wars. I was a Wizard in Fantastic Beasts and Harry Potter. You know what i mean. I made these movies too.

https://grtamayoblog.blogspot.com/20...-wars.html?m=1

https://grtamayoblog.blogspot.com/20...lwald.html?m=1

They're the ones who gained much from my efforts, my inventions, my improvements and developments, my science and technologies. I planned these big companies, designed their portfolios of products and technologies, their timeline of technologies to be implemented. I just chose them to be billionaires with me.

I am the one stolen here of my rightful ownerships. It's justice for me when i'm paid.
    Last edited by compgt; 8th July 2020 at 06:03.

Thanks
    ...i was with the higher powers in governments, wealthy business groups, and top scientists...
    What happened with the high salary what's included with this kind of Tier 1 job?

...It's my billions too. I want my Google billions. Google should pay me now.
    What you want to do with billions?

...You want to inculcate in me your concept of goodness?...
    At least remind what you invented.

The concept of good and bad is determined by entities in the universe who are impersonal and remember all our thoughts and actions. They are a sort of Turing machine who receive, store, decide and send back, they take into account this live and the last 6 lives. As a sort ultimate judge they influence and decide for all what live the future direction with respect for free will in a small local space.

I am the one stolen here of my rightful ownerships. It's justice for me.
    If something good or bad happened it had a reason caused by yourself in that 7 lives, there is nobody else to blame. Lying without good reason result in something bad, it’s the conscious of all there is what force us to move slowly forward.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportman
    What happened with the high salary what's included with this kind of Tier 1 job?
    It was 1970s Cold War, we were still inventing everything, field-testing the internet, even the BPO industry. There was no Peace with these Chinese, American and British groups etc. fighting each other, you watched the movies, they're my documentaries of the Cold War. Poor and beaten Americans and British had to go back to where they came from. They can't invade Asia anymore (but i think they're here again in the Philippines). No peace because the Hollywood industry i knew are full of f*king addicts, killers, and thieves!!

> At least remind what you invented.

Too many, innumerable in number. Some given and taught to poor but smart academics for them to have livelihood.

Summary: Hollywood music and movies are mine! The tech giants are mine!!!!

Enough of this!!
    Be alerted, Jyrki! We all need money in this pandemic and economic recessions around the globe. Tell Google i want my Google billion$!

(I haven't enjoyed the luxuries of the 1990s to 2010s (big house and lot, cars, high-end computers, world tours etc.) when in fact i am supposed to be multi-billionaire!!)
    Last edited by compgt; 6th July 2020 at 17:58.

Thanks
    The concept of good and bad is determined by entities in the universe who are impersonal and remember all our thoughts and actions. They are a sort of Turing machine who receive, store, decide and send back, they take into account this live and the last 6 lives. As a sort ultimate judge they influence and decide for all what live the future direction with respect for free will in a small local space.
    "What's your Religion, Sportman?" You're a smart guy, you can figure out what i mean by now.

I am Christian (Roman Catholic), after my family's religion.

If something good or bad happened it had a reason caused by yourself in that 7 lives, there is nobody else to blame. Lying without good reason result in something bad, it’s the conscious of all there is what force us to move slowly forward.
    That's too much Karmic doctrine. Some people in the higher places bypass religion. They choose to steal, and steal. And eliminate those who are in their way.

Thanks
    "What's your Religion..."
    I do not practice a religion, when you take out what's distorted in main religions there is some truth left.

I believe there can only be one truth with some paradoxes.

...They choose to steal, and steal. And eliminate those who are in their way.
    There is nothing to learn when there is no bad, free will allow slow down progress or even going backwards, the universe is very forgiving with many second chances. For who have permanent no intentions to improve, even not the slightest intention, there is a sort of recycle program what set somebody a big step back in evolution and temporary for a long time on hold, what give a big time delay and a loss of what’s build up in that cut period what must be all redone.

Thanks
    you'll never win this court, you'll never start this court
    you'll never see the scale of your insanity
    you cant admit you can be wrong and insane
    if you are trolling, and your trolling is not productive

Thanks
    you'll never win this court, you'll never start this court
    you'll never see the scale of your insanity
    you cant admit you can be wrong and insane
    if you are trolling, and your trolling is not productive
    ivan2k2, you sound young and inexperienced. A smart man will not mention about insanity, especially in public online forums. I am not used to that, somebody mentioning "insane" and "mental health". It saddens me. Too brave of you to even mention that. Corrupt, hardcore people (corrupt military and politicians) will set you up, will put you in a mental institution because you are simply in their way. They don't care about you, about your life. They have no ethics for that. They are paid big money for that. (I reckon they had been corrupting and partaking of my Hollywood billion$ up to now since the 1980s.)

Let me tell you this. We were a military superpower. We were Starfleet. I presided and dictated over the United Nations, US Supreme Court, and International Criminal Court. I made the modern Nations to end the Cold War. I made the modern US and modern Russia. Politicians lined up to me to be chosen for the US presidency. I chose who would be US (and Philippine) presidents. I chose who would be Vatican's Popes. Why? One, they would be using our (the Tamayo clan's) wealth. They will be funded by our wealth. They have access to our wealth. But, are we holding our wealth? No. What kind of scheme is that?
    Last edited by compgt; 7th July 2020 at 11:07.

Thanks
    I do not practice a religion, when you take out what's distorted in main religions there is some truth left.

I believe there can only be one truth with some paradoxes.
    There are many who practice Religion. It soothes the soul.

If you meet a Warlord in actual War, when he overpowers you and your armies, and diminishes your numbers, and he professes to be a god, out of your fear for your life you will exclaim he is your god!

Thanks
    Let me tell you this. We were a military superpower. We were Starfleet. I presided and dictated over the United Nations, US Supreme Court, and International Criminal Court. I made the modern Nations to end the Cold War. I made the modern US and modern Russia. Politicians lined up to me to be chosen for the US presidency. I chose who would be US (and Philippine) presidents. I chose who would be Vatican's Popes. Why? Secret... One, they would be using our (the Tamayo clan's) wealth. They will be funded by our wealth. They have access to our wealth. But, are we holding our wealth? No. What kind of scheme is that?
    You keep telling this fairy tale over and over, but nobody believes it here. And, as i said earlier, you'll never start this court, coz you dont have any proofs of your claims, so why bother?
    I've got a picture of what you are. I'm done.

p.s. hope you'll restore you mind.

Thanks
    You keep telling this fairy tale over and over, but nobody believes it here. And, as i said earlier, you'll never start this court, coz you dont have any proofs of your claims, so why bother?
    I've got a picture of what you are. I'm done.

p.s. hope you'll restore you mind.

It's not a fairy tale. Our lives were at stake. It was real War. I made the Star Wars (and Harry Potter, Maleficent, Fantastic Beasts, The Lord of the Rings) movies not only for your entertainment! But for my money too!!!

Don't get intimidated when i say i made modern Russia. That's the truth. In fact, i learned some nukes weapons and nuclear power technologies from Russia, and France, and helped them on these technologies too.
    Last edited by compgt; 12th July 2020 at 17:18.

Thanks
    Hollywood music and movies are mine. They're my work, my production. I chose the Hollywood actors and actresses; i made them.

I am the major song composer of this world. I was the one naming business companies, products and technologies because i was very good in composing songs, they figured i might find the most appropriate and best sounding names.

https://grtamayoblog.blogspot.com/20...earch.html?m=1

Warner Bros Pictures and Warner Music are mine. Warner Music is supposed to be one giant music company enveloping or owning other music companies, me being prolific in composing songs since i was 2 years old in 1977. We started up the other music companies too.

I made the Hollywood singers and bands, by composing for them and planning their music careers, making music albums for them for release in the 1980s, 90s and onwards.

I made Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Celine Dion, ABBA, Air Supply, Michael Jackson, Beatles, Queen, Scorpions, Nirvana, Spice Girls, Steps, Michael Learns to Rock, Westlife, Pussycat Dolls, No Doubt, M2M, Natalie Imbruglia (Torn), Barry Manilow, even Kenny Rogers' country hit songs, Robbie Williams, Rod Stewart, Mariah Carey, Shania Twain, Geri Halliwell, Ricky Martin, Whitney Houston, Britney Spears, Cristina Aguilera, Lady Gaga, Pink, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Bee Gees, Elton John, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, etc.
    Last edited by compgt; 24th July 2020 at 19:52.

Thanks
    Hollywood music and movies are mine. They're my work, my production. I chose the Hollywood actors and actresses; i made them.

I am the major song composer of this world. I was the one naming business companies, products and technologies because i was very good in composing songs, they figured i might find the most appropriate and best sounding names.

https://grtamayoblog.blogspot.com/20...earch.html?m=1

Warner Bros Pictures and Warner Music are mine. Warner Music is supposed to be one giant music company enveloping or owning other music companies, me being prolific in composing songs since i was 2 years old in 1977. We started up the other music companies too.

I made the Hollywood singers and bands, by composing for them and planning their music careers, making music albums for them for release in the 1980s, 90s and onwards.

I made Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Celine Dion, ABBA, Air Supply, Michael Jackson, Beatles, Queen, Scorpions, Nirvana, Spice Girls, Steps, Michael Learns to Rock, Westlife, Pussycat Dolls, No Doubt, M2M, Natalie Imbruglia (Torn), Barry Manilow, even Kenny Rogers' country hit songs, Robbie Williams, Rod Stewart, Mariah Carey, Geri Halliwell, Ricky Martin, Whitney Houston, Britney Spears, Cristina Aguilera, Lady Gaga, Pink, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Bee Gees, Elton John, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, etc.
    But why did you have to give us Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Samwell, and Miley Cyrus? Couldn't you have skipped these?

What did we do to deserve this?

Thanks
    But why did you have to give us Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Samwell, and Miley Cyrus? Couldn't you have skipped these?

What did we do to deserve this?

I don't know Lil Wayne or Samwell. But i recall it was Ellen DeGeneres who wanted Justin Bieber made. Miley Cyrus is good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast