Thread: General Forum Questions

Thanks

General Forum Questions

This thread is dedicated to all members who will have any questions/suggestions/advices regarding ENCODE.SU forum.
    It´s not designed for specifically targeted questions about particular algorithms/software. It´s only for member´s questions about this forum.
    For example: "Can I have multiple forum accounts under the same email address?" OR "Why I am unable to edit already sended PM?"
    It´s not for questions such as "I need PAQ GUI EXE implementation" OR "I´ve discovered a flaw in DEFLATE algorithm" and so on.

The point is to make forum more clean and avoid possible duplicates. For example, @suryakandau makes many new irrelevant threads - OBWT, PAQ8SK, CMIXV18_SURYA, CMIX HP, bigm file compressor (renamed cmix). @schnaader follows my advice. If you are disagree with that, consider an extreme case - we decided to make a new thread for every new paq8px version. See? There will be horrible amount of irrelevant threads. The same for forum problems/suggestions. Another thing - this thread belongs to paq8px, but it´s posted as a thread. But, this thread is a nice case for General Forum Questions post.

Below are some links for quicker navigation and to avoiding duplicated posts - so, if you´re able to find answers to your questions, please don´t make a new one.

Code:
    empty so far
    Hopefully, this thread will help all members to quickly find appropriate answer to it´s questions or to resolve problems with forum usage.

CompressMaster
    Last edited by CompressMaster; 28th April 2020 at 15:15.
    Please hit the "THANKS" button under my post if its useful for you.

Thanks
    @Shelwien
    I noticed that every time I make a short post (such as this), signature is placed in a new line i.e. there´s irrelevant space between signature and "Thanked XX times in XX posts". I prior thought that big avatar size causing problems, but problem persist even when avatar was significantly smaller. Thus it would be better if signature could be anchored to "Thanked XX times in XX posts" line. Could you check that, please?
    Many thanks.
    Please hit the "THANKS" button under my post if its useful for you.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,302 Times in 739 Posts
    Sorry, I'm not a VB developer. Maybe you can look into it on your own?
    And tell me specifically which settings have to be changed, or maybe some plugin to add?