Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sloot Compression

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportman View Post
    The other problem was that Jan Sloot was found death in his private back yard in Nieuwegein (The Netherlands) Sunday 11 July round 12 AM two days after he gave Tom Perkins a demonstration at Roel Pieper's private home in Bloemendaal (The Netherlands) and two days before Jan Sloot wanted to give the signed contracts and source code to the notary office, after that Jan Sloot shall receive the first 2,5mln Dutch Guilder (by selling 1% of the stocks). His room (normal full with all his papers) was total cleaned and nobody knows who did that, there where still some working demo devices but reverse engineering had no results in finding out the used algorithms.
    Like Nikola Tesla and his free energy vehicle. Or Stanley Mayer and his water powered car. Why the world isn´t opened for that incredible inventions??? Aha, money/capitalism that forming today world... but that was also in 1940!
    I also need to be careful... that´s why I´m not discussing my custom data compressor nowhere and I´m forced to work on it secretly. I´m alone for that...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CompressMaster View Post
    Like Nikola Tesla and his free energy vehicle. Or Stanley Mayer and his water powered car. Why the world isn´t opened for that incredible inventions??? Aha, money/capitalism that forming today world... but that was also in 1940!
    I also need to be careful... that´s why I´m not discussing my custom data compressor nowhere and I´m forced to work on it secretly. I´m alone for that...
    I actually co-wrote or edited the book "Tesla: Man Out of Time" by Margaret Cheney in the 1970s, my way of popularizing Nikola Tesla when i became fascinated about his inventions.

I was probably with the Feds when we decided to reveal the story of Jan Sloot.

Today's internet millionaires are due to me giving them freedom, but not the billion-dollar internet tech companies perhaps controlled by Monarchs and Royalty families, aristocratic Americans and of Europe.

Me, i was stolen of my Apple, Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Intel, IBM, Samsung, Sony, and AMD ownerships. Still, i am hopeful they give me a few billion$. It must happen, somehow. My Hollywood million$ would be a nice start.

-- Gerald
    Last edited by compgt; 26th January 2020 at 11:54.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12