Thread: Compress .TEX file in HitmanBloodMoney

Thanks

Compress .TEX file in HitmanBloodMoney

I have HitmanBloodMoney compressed which is only 269 Mb after Extracting it is 2.89 GB

I tried to compress it with arc and precomp but did not work, The original method was UHARC with Wave Injector

Can you Please Explain to me Why I am not getting any good result

Thanks

Thanks
    Use the same method to how you compressed it the first time.
    i assumed you made the original compression by the facts that it is copyrighted software and you would not be stupid enough to go on a forum mainly consisting of people that are software developers and ask about piracy help...

Thanks
    I have not created it. I am not doing any piracy software. I know it is pirated game. but I only care about the compression method not the game

I have said that I Have Hitman BloodMoney compressed (I did not made that) 269 mb
    After extracting it becomes 2.89 gb
    I tried to compress .Tex files but no method worked for me

Anyboday knows how to compress such file?

thanks

And please no lesson about morality

Thanks
    Usually, we will ask for sample files, but since it a pirated game, you should not upload it here. So, how can we help you?

Thanks
    I have got the Original game Hitman Blodmoney(Demo) version which contain same file .tex File
    https://ufile.io/0909c
    here is the .Tex file and it is legal and original

If you want to get the demo version it is avaliable in many places Steam for example and again I really dont care about piracy I only want to understand how Compression is working
    Thanks for advance

Thanks
    If you now its pirated you are condoning piracy which is basically pissing on people like those on this forum that creates software. you are blatantly saying you don't want to pay for our work and effort and now want us to help you do that?
    The fact you didn't pick up on this the first time it was explained to you and now have the audacity to tell not to bring up the morale issue just further improves the point that you deserve absolutely no help from the kind of people you are disrespecting.

I have no respect for piracy or the people condoning it.

Thanks
    You get a very good compression ratio with that file (0909c-m00_main.tex), I do not understand your problem...
    Code:
    -↓- [ CMD Bench.Test.Info v0.6.9c ] -↓- Compressed Archive Completed At -↓- 21/01/2017 19:32:35
    =============================================================================================================================================
     ○ [ ALGORITHM ] ○ [ INPUT SIZE ] ○ [ OUTPUT SIZE ] ○ [ RATIO.% ] ○ [ ARCHIVED FILES ] ○ [ COMP.TIME ] ○ [ SYNTAX - OPTIONS - ARGUMENTS ] ○

nz          92,4°MB           28,6°MB        30,95%               1°File    00:01:02:447   a -r -v -cc -m1g -br256m -bw256m -p2 -t2 -nm -nofilenameext -sp  
    =============================================================================================================================================

Thanks
    No 28 mb is not enough because the game contain 13 .Tex files which mean in this case it becomes 364 mb wheras in compressed version they are only 160 mb.

Thanks
    The original method was Wave injector

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SvenBent View Post
    If you now its pirated you are condoning piracy which is basically pissing on people like those on this forum that creates software. you are blatantly saying you don't want to pay for our work and effort and now want us to help you do that?
    The fact you didn't pick up on this the first time it was explained to you and now have the audacity to tell not to bring up the morale issue just further improves the point that you deserve absolutely no help from the kind of people you are disrespecting.

I have no respect for piracy or the people condoning it.
    Dear SvenBent.
    I dont know why you cannot understand me.
    Sometime man find great compression example. And one wonder how it can be achievd. Thats all, the Example game I posted here even if it was free software I would not neither play it nor care about it becuase simply my propouse is to understand compression. I do understand that we should respect people work but again My solo propose is to understand how compression(only compression) work not to learn how to make pirated softwares
    If I learn hack that doesnt mean I will only hack Pcs and steal people bcus I can work in security company or what ever. Please understand my propose
    Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ony View Post
    No 28 mb is not enough because the game contain 13 .Tex files which mean in this case it becomes 364 mb wheras in compressed version they are only 160 mb.
    Ha..Ha..ha..this is strong, I hope it is a sarcastic joke... to be noted that the compression concept of a block of files is not based on the addition arithmetic (1 + 1 + 1 = 3), but each file has a different compression ratio, based to its structure.
    Your calculation expected (28mb x 13) = 364 mb .... but then if I insert the 3 files (0909c-m00_main.tex) in three different subfolders, I get one data folder of size ( 3 x 92MB ) = 276mb uncompressed, based to your calculations I should get a compressed archive of (28mb x 3) = 84mb, on the contrary I get this ...
    Code:
    -↓- [ CMD Bench.Test.Info v0.6.9c Viper Edition ] -↓- Compressed Archive Completed At -↓- 22/01/2017 00:53:07
     ○ [ ALGORITHM ] ○ [ INPUT SIZE ] ○ [ OUTPUT SIZE ] ○ [ RATIO.% ] ○ [ ARCHIVED FILES ] ○ [ COMP.TIME ] ○ [ SYNTAX - OPTIONS - ARGUMENTS ] ○

nz         277,2°MB           59,3°MB        21,39%              3°Files     00:02:59:37   a -r -v -cc -m1g -br256m -bw256m -p2 -t2 -nm -nofilenameext -sp  

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ony View Post
    Dear SvenBent.
    I dont know why you cannot understand me.
    Sometime man find great compression example. And one wonder how it can be achievd. Thats all, the Example game I posted here even if it was free software I would not neither play it nor care about it becuase simply my propouse is to understand compression. I do understand that we should respect people work but again My solo propose is to understand how compression(only compression) work not to learn how to make pirated softwares
    If I learn hack that doesnt mean I will only hack Pcs and steal people bcus I can work in security company or what ever. Please understand my propose
    Thanks
    Yeah its just funny coincidence you interest to actually make an account never occurred before you ran into pirated software example... That coincidence seems to happen a lot. It not like you are the only example of coming to this forum and first post is asking for help in regards to compression of pirated software.
    If you had actually taking interest in compression and read around the forum the solutions is pretty much there. At least a lot of pointer to the basic idea of how it became that size. So i'm just wondering how you interest in compression didn't stretch to actually research on the forum. But i guess you have some innocent answer for that coming up.

Never the less i can only advice you to read around the forum if you are truelly interested. There is a lot of information that pieced together will give you your answer.