Thread: IMAGE CRUNCHER V.1.0 (site and aproval and patent are not going to be made)

Thanks

IMAGE CRUNCHER V.1.0 (site and aproval and patent are not going to be made)

this its a program i figure out for windows long time ago the formula
    I can explain now its easy install into http://www.weblux.pt/program/ImageCr....1.0_Setup.exe
    you check if your jpg goes like more than stuffit
    warnings no virus but admin can be selected to execute in order for better paths (and no crash)
    z.jpg files can never be renamed or unpack cant be made
    opengl for windows needed but runs into any windows
    do post you opinions and ask methods and algorthims and even sources.

feel free to even crash te program by closing program into middle of operations

the numbers : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	510.9 KB 
ID:	4094

you can see most cases gets like only 33% of size of quality equal but you can see also that this its a bit eye catchy too cause a 60 quality even gets this both images tops photoshop and below imagecruncher a bit less entrophy quallty ( but feel the size only 33%)

the numbers : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot02.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	541.4 KB 
ID:	4095

as you can se if i use imagemagik to convert this jpg of quality 060 i get like 1152Kb and just 600Kb into imagecruncher but entropy as i say its very delicated to be sensible of opinion in most cases the image feels a bit wrong or deviated more from real couse theres the jpg color and enfasis of compression soo its relative to see if its good to use compression 060 to reduce to 50% of a imagemagik
    Last edited by toi007; 12th November 2016 at 18:42. Reason: detailed explanation part 2

Thanks
    The destruction on the picture quality is pretty nasty though. right(down on the picture) from her eye it is one big blur.
    does image cruncher include any loss less optimizations ?

Thanks
    the main optimization its to use highcolor and high quality for order to not lose much quality and even you can use for same size disk but a better bigger number of quality in order to pack right the image i would feel free to use this lossy format to try to get to a bit good mode and lossless its a bit deprecated sometimes soo a image of bmp packed into 2000Kb gets high quality into imagecruncher cause can get to 90 quality like it
    but as we see a image of 30 quality of photoshop can get same size and same quality or similar to 60 quality of imagecruncher soo this its just false positive in order to use Kb to reduce its never perfect the quality just some use for this new format can be done

and as you can see into hicolor hidefenition the 060 quality reduces to 66% and images are i can say if not identicals mine quality instead of photoshop better
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot03.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	556.3 KB 
ID:	4097

dear sirs do test this a bit in order to see if the program with donation and selled sometimes at 0.90$ dolllars its viable as new format diferent and better than imagemagik or photoshop jpg
    Last edited by toi007; 25th February 2016 at 11:36. Reason: neew more feed aproval

Thanks
    You could try running with butteraugli to get a measurement if the image became noticeably different from the original. With http://www.github.com/google/butteraugli you can compare different encoders at the same score level.

The tool only supports pngs and only compiles on posix I think. With stock ubuntu, you may need to 'sudo apt-get install libpng-devel' before you can compile successfully.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyrki Alakuijala View Post
    You could try running with butteraugli to get a measurement if the image became noticeably different from the original. With http://www.github.com/google/butteraugli you can compare different encoders at the same score level.

The tool only supports pngs and only compiles on posix I think. With stock ubuntu, you may need to 'sudo apt-get install libpng-devel' before you can compile successfully.
    you say i should use linux but my unbuntu crashes soo i prefer windows but i try to figure out this tool of butteraugli thanks

By the way does the installer into windows installs and any windows and executed as admin and with opengl does it work anddont exit into middle and all leaves good and no trash ?

and besides this the version 1.1 of imagecruncher will be apllyed to combine sequencial images of movie not the mp3 but only jpg or soo in order to compress a mp4 or a mkv to just 44% my aim do feel free to feed back positives and negatives

just to say i promoted this program by the photographers into portugal and its been a success its loveble for being free.
    Last edited by toi007; 3rd March 2016 at 09:01. Reason: better educated post