Thread: MIT correcting error that set us back 20 years

Thanks

MIT correcting error that set us back 20 years

I worked at a Navy lab when Dr Melvin Miles worked there. He explained in the several presentations why MIT, Bell Labs, and rich schools failed at cold fusion. He even tested it and it failed. Then he noticed some non Ivy League schools got it to work. So he studied the differences and got it to work. But by that time the NAVY ordered all research stopped since the pompous elites at the rich schools back east declared it dead.
    They have kept mankind from having useful energy for decades at least now MIT may be trying to fix the situation. We will need this when the next ice age starts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMx1mpcokBk

There are actually several you videos of cold fusion on net. I have watched several some hours long. But listed a pointer to a short one.
    I wanted to work in this field ever since I meet Dr Miles he even let me run the slide projector at one showing. My god the world is going to hell in a hand cart please pass this info on. It's better than stupid wind mills. And we need more power since we closed the coal plants.

Expert
    Thanks
    Are you doing experiments to prove the experts wrong?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Mahoney View Post
    Are you doing experiments to prove the experts wrong?
    No I did not do the experiments. A man who I knew did. Secondly the so called experts at the IVY league schools that caused the death of "cold fusion" were wrong. Now to more recent times new experts at MIT realize that "cold fusion" actually exists and that there is a large energy gain. It is just incredibly hard to get funding to make it viable. I compare it to climate change. It's dam hard to get funding or publish stuff about the more likely coming ice age which would actually be more devastating to mankind. Please look at the video and search for more about the recent conference at MIT.
    The sad fact is there is a lot of hype about these energy sources and I am sure a lot of con men do similar stuff which also hurts real research.