Thread: Dark Space Random Thoughts

Thanks

Dark Space Random Thoughts

So I read that "Dark Space" accounts for 80% of the known universe.

Has anyone any thoughts on the purpose of this "DS"?

I have been considering that "DS" is like a life force that in a normal state is totally neutral in its self. But is the food source that sustains the existance of all the atoms/stuff we know of.

Has anyone else thought about such things?

Trib.

Thanks
    The most craziest thing is that the Universe is unbounded... The REAL infinity...

Thanks
    Dark Space == Dark Matter? i heard it was more like 96%! Basically it's more science guess work, they can't prove it exists, but it HAS to be there for their equations to work with regards to the big bang and how the universe was formed etc

Dark Matter is what they are hoping to find when they fire up that new particle accelerator they just finished building.

Thanks
    Actually I doubt about 'Big Bang'... It's bull shit! The things are more complicated, maybe it will never understood by human's brain...

Thanks
    I was thinking more complicated stuff guys :P

if we question something fundermental. like where do atoms n sht get their energy to exist and spin round each other.. life and movement cost energy yes?

Trib

Thanks
    Just recalled one fun story:

Professor went to the mountains, to teach far people about science. He spoke his five hour lecture about existence.
    One man asked:
    Atoms, electrons, it's understood.
    Did you see the fruit candy? How fruit jam gets in there??

Thanks
    I dont get it?

Im just slow i guess.

Trib.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribune View Post
    I dont get it?

Im just slow i guess.

Trib.
    It's my attempt to translate a Russian joke... Maybe such humor will be not understood by some minors...

Thanks
    my somewhat slow goal today is..

if atoms/whatever take their energy from the darkspace to exist.

That simple statement opens up a whole lot of madness that; im not gona discuss just yet. :P

I was Hoping others would think about the implications. relative to mass/gravity and the Cern Particle accelerator mentioned above.

Its all a fun distraction to speculate. (Lead is heavy). lol Random info. or is it?

Trib

Thanks
    At some point, it's about imagination and fantasy of each person!

Thanks
    If somethings mass is a consequence of the amount of energy required to sustain its existance.

Lead would be a heavy load on this dark space?.

I guess then its more likely for something like lead or very dense materials to be used to test things.

Is it that lead/concreate is used to contain radioactive elements. Because the elements die before they can pass through the energy void created by the lead/concrete using up alot of the energy to exist in that space?.

That seems logical for the Cern particle accelerator also.
    moving a close to lightspeed; then trying to get particles through a chunk of dence material. kills the particles.

I am assuming there are more "different" charges in this dark space. so different elements place different drains. and only similar drains forced into close proximity. Exibit in the death of some of the elements.

All curious things.

Trib

Thanks
    Dark matter is matter that do not interact with electromagnetic(EM) radiation (so we can't use a telescope to see it) but can be detected through the effect of its gravity (e.g. visible matter is moving faster than we expect).

It may be made of neutrinos or unknown particles with similar characteristics.
    Also it may be lots of ancient black holes without matter around them.
    OTOH it's possible that dark matter simply does not exist and our physics for calculating the effects of gravity or our astronomical observations are wrong.

Thanks
    I am not so sure about dark matter as a seperate entity from Darkspace.

I would speculate more along the lines of. as the darkspace is consumed to support particles we know of. the left over energy not required by whatever atom we are observing. Only exists until a nearby atom that requires that type of energy consumes it.

so darkmatter would just be a collection of broken darkspace. that has no immediate purpose. As there are no atoms present that require that type of energy.

If that makes sence?

Trib.

Expert
    Thanks
    Actually the universe is 4% light matter (stars), 21% dark matter and 75% dark energy.

Dark matter is most likely ordinary matter, maybe planet sized objects free floating in space. We don't know because we can't see it. We know it is concentrated in galaxies just like ordinary stars.

Dark energy is supposedly what makes the universe expand. Not only are the galaxies moving apart, but they are accelerating. We don't know why. But I think it is just gravity. We know gravity makes matter attract, not repel, but that is only one solution to Einstein's general relativity. Relativity is symmetric with regard to time. If you film an object falling or a planet in orbit and play the film backwards, you can't tell, because the laws of physics are the same in both directions.

But there is a problem with black holes. Matter and light can fall in, but not escape. That is not symmetric with regard to time. So there must be another solution that goes the other way. That solution is called a "white hole", where matter and light can go out, but not in. And that is the universe, seen from the inside.

Thanks

Thanks
    Actually not all black holes are a one way street. Small blacks slowly evoporate in a process called Hawkings radiation. I think when the
    Cern thing gets rolling we may find out if Black Holes can grow forever
    or just exist for a short time before they blow. I often wonder why
    we have never made contact with space aliens may they kill themsevles
    either by going insane or do a physics experiment that goes bad.
    I have no faith in mans ability to survive this century. I think
    we have to go to space and spread before we doom oursleves.

Thanks

Dark "Energy"

I get confused with all this Dark space/Energy names. so im just call it Dark Space.

A fun thought..

If this DarkSpace(DS) exibited this expansion of the universe stuff.
    You could imagine it as a drop of oil on water spreading out accross the surface

And in this analogy moving the floating debris (planets) with it. perhaps not everything moves out at the same speed though. Id guess object/s mass hence "attraction" (not gravity :P ). could mix things up abit.

The fun bit for me though. is the concept that the debris. is consuming the oil to exist. so to some extent the spread is negated by the consumtion of the object. That gives rise to currents in the liquid(Gravity).. the size of the current(gravity) is proportional to the consumption(mass. not the physical size).

But then i could just be a rambling iddiot.. still life is just a distraction; why not be distracted with curiosity.

Trib.

Thanks
    Biject.

Il agree with you we should spread out asap .

Some smart people will eventually figure out how to create a bubble in this darkspace. And if my Ramblings are correct; that will cause everything inside the bubble to die.

All the atoms will cease to spin. Side note : Know one ever explained where the energy to spin came from?. i guess its just some sort of impossible perpetual motion deal. lol

id guess a reslting implosion in that locality. Does not sound to friendly..

Yes lets get far offworld asap . Lets hope the brains manage to get us offworld. Before they unlock the secrets of DarkSpace/Energy.And test mad sht on another world far from here.

I do agree. im just having fun with it.

Thanks

Further thoughts.

A different perspective.

If we consider the universe as a whole to be a superconductor.

And everything we know to exist, planets/atoms are effectively an impurity in the superconductor.

each items stats like mass/gravity are all relative to the resistance or load they place on the superconductor.

So you could visualize a black hole as a dead spot in the conductor.

I find it curious how cooling things to near absolute zero just like space itself (well +3 ish from background radiation) is so usefull for creating a superconductor or messing with things like CERN.

Edit: example. the plant lives not because it has water. but because the water breaks conductor to exist, and the plant needs what is left/avaliable from that breaking of the conductor.
    We and the planet are what? 90% water. and we are currently looking at Hydrogen as a power source. :P
    Tis just an example. in reversing the logic to understand.

Balance.

Trib
    Last edited by Tribune; 27th January 2009 at 19:27.

Thanks

Post OMG dark space

man you really should fix that bulb

..lol
    my thoughts

all matter is energy

see it like spectrum
    right hand side x-rays and more high energy particles extreme right pure energy
    lefthand side low energy bose-Einstein condensate like soup extreme left dark matter pure matter omnipresent omnipotent hehe ..like god ?maybe