Thread: Huge files sharing

Thanks

Huge files sharing

i'be not found old thread on this topic. Please share here good services useful to share/send files

Intersting article (in Russian): http://www.3dnews.ru/software/Notes-...f-large-files/

I've created torrent download using uTorrent 3.0: http://tinyurl.com/3tzsv26 - can someone try to download file using it?

Thanks
    Downloaded 1.6% over magnet link, now no seeds available.
    For files smaller than 600 Mb I'm using Dropbox, because they can be downloaded with download manager in multithreading mode.

Thanks
    Downloaded.

Some users sometimes disables DHT, so such type of downloads can't be downloaded. So I recommend paste some public announcers(With status Exelent) from this service http://www.trackon.org/

Thanks
    i completely forget about this and disabled uTorrent for some time...

the advantage is that one just need to drop file into uTorrent and that transfer will go at fastest possible speed

Thanks
    I'm using minus.com. It's a relatively new, but free cloud storage provider. Downloads are hassle-free and hotlinking is possible plus it offers unlimited retention and download manager support. Files can be up to 2GB in size. No captcha, wait times, or slots, but storage is limited to a few GB (up to 50). Still, you can register a plethora of accounts easily. They don't even require an e-mail address for that. They also offer a file search service for uploaded files and you can choose whether you want to make yours publicly available or not. Download speeds were okay for me so far, but not too great (~400kb/s).

Another good service for sharing huge files is megashares.com. Free users are limited to 550MB per session though and are forced to wait for two hours afterwards (router resets help). Download speed varies between slow and blazingly fast. There are slots for free users and at times only hammering the server helps to get to the link (at least those I tried, may be lesser sought after links are treated differently). Free users will have to use a download manager to get files that are bigger than 550MB. Upload size was limited to 10GB last time I checked.
    Last edited by Mexxi; 30th April 2012 at 20:45.