@pacalovasjurijus
Start with learning Python.
Then try to develop/write your method/algorithm.
Most importantly, test your software on random+incompressible files and posts REAL results (benchmark) here.
Finally, share your software with us.

Of course, you posted one "working" compressor that contains GUI and which I tested it on SHARND. Unfortunately, your method does not work in a way you claiming that. It only creates unnamed file with .zip extension. All files are only stored, they isn´t compressed - precisely, AMilionRandomDigits was compressed below 50%, but goal of this challenge is to compress AMillionRandomDigits.bin or .txt alongside the size of your compressor and it must be smaller than AMillionRandomDigits.bin.

Ah, you said that you don´t have resources to developing softwares? It´s possible to convert python script to standalone software using youtube tutorials. Conversion is pretty straightforward. Try this, post software here and we can test your algorithm and see if you´re able to compress even pure random content such as SHARND. That could help you to determine where you are in terms of compression.

I won´t saying that it´s impossible to compress random data, I´m saying YOUR method does not work as you claimed.

btw, to improve readability, post your codes in attachments.