Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: NanoZip - a new archiver, using bwt, lz, cm, etc...

Thanks
    I'm looking into this. No actual progress yet.

Thanks
    All sent items gone in my Sent Folder, again!

I messaged some of you here again, about Sami Runsas' brain tumor news in December 2012, because something bad happened to me too that month. Sami was a very good programmer. I just content myself now thinking that he wasn't being heckled or deterred by some computer or data storage companies' "mafia group" while writing his superior compression programs.

What's happening to the world?! Manipulated by power groups for gain or profit.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 671 Posts
    I think its a really bad topic for your spam, just stop it.

4. Thanks (4):

mhajicek (31st March 2020),michael maniscalco (24th March 2020),Mike (26th March 2020),Stefan Atev (24th March 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelwien View Post
    I think its a really bad topic for your spam, just stop it.
    So, did you delete my sent messages again?! It's *my* Sent Folder, not yours!!

You don't know anything...!!

As i've told you before, this forum is not yours, even if you're the one paying for it. It's public. It has become public, it's existence maintained by the patronage of the forum members. I guess this "Shelwien" handle is now or still owned by British MI5, as before when i was 'M' and JB. But maybe you're not the first Shelwien.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyrki Alakuijala View Post
    I'm looking into this. No actual progress yet.
    Any updates?
    Artem S. Tashkinov
    Linux and Open Source advocate

Thanks
    I tried reaching out to his relatives. I didn't get a response back.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by compgt View Post
    So, did you delete my sent messages again?! It's *my* Sent Folder, not yours!!

You don't know anything...!!

As i've told you before, this forum is not yours, even if you're the one paying for it. It's public. It has become public, it's existence maintained by the patronage of the forum members. I guess this "Shelwien" handle is now or still owned by British MI5, as before when i was 'M' and JB. But maybe you're not the first Shelwien.
    We're not here to steal your ideas or claim credit for your actions. I feel sorry for you as I'd guess there is some mental health issue here, which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I'm not being mean and there is no stigma associated IMO, but please do consider getting help.

However please stop sending me messages. I don't feel that request is in any way an infringement on your rights - yes it's *your* sent folder, but it's also *my* inbox and just as I can opt out of all sorts of sources of spam I am exercising my right to do it here too. I request that you take me off your list.

9. Thanks (3):

mhajicek (31st March 2020),michael maniscalco (31st March 2020),schnaader (31st March 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesB View Post
    We're not here to steal your ideas or claim credit for your actions. I feel sorry for you as I'd guess there is some mental health issue here, which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I'm not being mean and there is no stigma associated IMO, but please do consider getting help.

However please stop sending me messages. I don't feel that request is in any way an infringement on your rights - yes it's *your* sent folder, but it's also *my* inbox and just as I can opt out of all sorts of sources of spam I am exercising my right to do it here too. I request that you take me off your list.
    Noted. I don't have a list. I think of notable figures here to send to. Now that you've informed me, i should not be sending you messages anymore in the future. Those messages were sent to you in private. But it's my Sent Folder. Should not had been deleted by Shelwien.

He implies he can do anything because he's the one paying for this forum; what if i keep telling that i co-designed this encode.su GUI in the 1970s Cold War when i was a very talented child? I was enthused when i saw encode.ru again. You, JamesB, probably knew me only in the late 80s. Yes, i was surprised by the "brain tumor" tag on Sami and Dec. 2012.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011